Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!
Why are we doing the 90-Day Tithe Challenge?
Each and every week we tell our members at C3 Church that our mission is, “Inviting everyone in our influence to experience FULL LIFE in Jesus.” We actually want this to be a reality in people’s lives, not just a nice sentiment or slogan that they give mental ascent to. Our goal at C3 Church is to guide people onto pathways that lead them towards this full life, and we believe generosity is one of the key pathways. When you step out in generosity, not only are you making a difference in building God’s kingdom, but you also find yourself growing and maturing (spiritually) in ways that could not have been achieved by any other means.
Pathways to the generous lifestyle
The tithe is the first step towards becoming generous. But what is the tithe? The word “tithe” actually means tenth in Hebrew. Therefore, when we ask people to “tithe,” we’re specifically asking them to give 10% of their income to God. Notice we did not say give 10% of their income to “the church.” When you tithe, you’re giving your money to God, not to man. Of course, the money is collected and used by “the church” to provide weekend services, pay salaries for church staff, keep the lights on at our facility, help meet community needs, etc. When you tithe, you’re trusting God with your money and trusting your spiritual leaders (pastors and staff) to steward those finances in a godly manner. Both giver and receiver of the funds is responsible to God!
ABOVE and BEYOND
The next step towards generosity is to go “above and beyond” the tithe. This means giving over the initial 10% tithe. At C3 Church, we call these people Vision Builders. This type of giving could also be viewed as an “offering.” People who give “above and beyond” the tithe are those who recognize God is the Source of their provision. In other words, they believe He owns it all anyway, so they give generously above and beyond (or over) their tithe.
For more information on tithes, offerings, and all things generosity, please browse these additional resources:
C3 Church Terms & Conditions on 90-Day Tithe Challenge
- I understand this form must be completed and received by the C3 Church Finance Administration Team prior to the beginning of the 90-Day Tithe Challenge Period.
- I understand my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing for the last six months.
- I understand I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the 90-Day Tithe Challenge period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the 90-Day Tithe Challenge Period.
- I understand that a refund is only applicable if I elect to give 10% of my income for the three-month period of the 90 day tithe challenge.
- I understand any request for refund must be received by the C3 Church Finance Administration Team within 30 days of the end of the 90-Day Tithe Challenge Period.
- I understand if paid to C3 Church Lawrenceville, my tithe must be paid by check, cash/card in a completed offering envelope, the 90-Day Tithe Challenge card, on-line, text-giving, or by the church app so that my tithe can be properly credited.
- I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the 90-Day Tithe Challenge. I agree that for the three-month period, my household will contribute to God, through C3 Church, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the three-month period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during that three-month period.
Click below to begin your 90-Day Tithe Challenge. If you have any questions, please email
Leading everyone into FULL LIFE in Jesus!
C3 Church Finance Administration Team
770-277-1171 ext 226